Great lines from spam comments:
- I’ve learned to use a teabag.
- I have tried it, and brownies.
- I say to you, I definitely get irked.
- Inspiring quest there. What happened after?
- I was told I had problems sleeping.
- Be sure to eat something before you leave.
And my responses:
- Congratulations! Much less messy than loose tea, and easier in the office.
- I expect brownies are better; stick with them. (Wait, did you mean for housekeeping, or the cookie bar? I think my response probably applies to either, actually.)
- Oh, me too, me too. I try not to say it too often, though.
- They lived happily ever after, of course.
- I think you’d know about it before anyone else.
- Good advice; keep your blood sugar from crashing if there’s a long line to be seated.