The shoes are on their way.

I have not yet started grading.

But I have finished working through the Current Printout of the Current Project! Its pages are now full of re-written bits and interleaved pages with more extensively re-written passages, arrows indicating pieces that need to move elsewhere, and only a handful of things to look up and fill in. I can start a new computer document for this revised draft. Who cares what number it is . . . I stopped numbering drafts awhile ago, and now save them by date rather than by number.

I have spent too long reading blogs and CHE fora threads. I need to stop looking at a screen and go do something IRL.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “An update

Comments are now closed.